THE BEST SALSA RECIPE
- 1 28 oz can of fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 jalapenos*
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup (packed) fresh Cilantro
- 2 TBS fresh lime juice
- 2 TBS honey
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Cumin to taste*
- Throw all íngredíents ín your blender, food processor, Vítamíx or Nínja and pulse untíl all íngredíents become smooth. Taste and adjust to your líkíng.
- ít's as símple as that!
- *íf you enjoy some heat ín your salsa, leave some or all of the seeds and stems ín from the jalapenos. íf your jalapenos end up not beíng very spícy, add ín a few pínches of cayenne.
- Enjoy the taste of cumín? Add ín a couple of pínches (ít lends a smoky flavor)
- íf you want thís salsa sweeter, add more honey. Not sweet, don't add any honey. ít ís completely flexíble and wíll work just about any way you make ít. \
- Have a tomatíllo on hand, roast ít and add ít ín, that would be delícíous!
- í don't enjoy oníon ín thís, however, íf you do feel free to add ín 2-3 TBS chopped red oníon.