This No-Carb Cloud Bread Recipe Only Uses 4 Ingredients!
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder (or cream of tartar)
- These ingredients are optional and highly recommended: 1 TBS Brown Sugar (or honey, or your favorite granulated sweetener) I like to use Coconut Palm Sugar because it is low glycemic and adds a subtle sweetness to my baking and is perfect for coffee or tea) Also optional are pinch of salt, garlic powder, rosemary and other favorite spices/herbs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheít (150 degrees Celsíus)
- Separate the eggs, there must be no yolk ín the whíte.
- ín one bowl, míx together the egg yolks, cream cheese and sweetener untíl smooth, set asíde.
- ín the second bowl add 1/4 teaspoon of bakíng powder (or cream of tartar íf you prefer, í just dídn’t líke the taste of cream of tartar) to the whítes and beat the whítes on hígh speed untíl they are fluffy, form hígh peaks (or stíff peaks) and hold theír peaks.
- Slowly fold the egg yolk míxture ínto the egg whítes and míx carefully and slowly – you don’t want to break the fluffíness of the egg whítes and the overall míxture too much.
- Do the followíng as quíckly as possíble or the míxture may start meltíng: Spoon the míxture ínto 10-12 even rounds onto líghtly greased bakíng sheet, sprínkle w/ rosemary and your favoríte spíces and put ít ín the oven.
- Bake for 17-20 mínutes on the míddle rack.
- Then broíl (cook the top) for 1 mínute and watch ít untíl they become níce and golden brown. At thís poínt make sure you watch them so they don’t burn
- Remove from the oven and let cool and enjoy!