Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potato
Our Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potato recipe results in a sweet potato baked to perfection! The best Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potato ever!!
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Wash your sweet potatoes and then create air holes with a fork in the potatoes.
- Sprinkle them with the olive oil & salt, then rub evenly on the potatoes.
- Once the potatoes are coated place them into the basket for the Air Fryer and place into the machine.
- Cook your potatoes at 392 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until fork tender. Top with your favorites!