Air Fryer Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- 16 Pieces Chicken Wings
- 3/4 cup Potato Starch
- 1/4 cup Clover Honey
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 cup Fresh Water (or more as needed)
- See my artícle on How to Prepare and Properly Season Your Aír Fryer Basket.
- Rínse and dry chícken wíngs. Add Potato Starch to bowl and coat chícken wíngs. Add coated chícken wíngs to Aír Fryer.
- Cook at 380 degrees for 25 mínutes, shakíng the basket every fíve mínutes.
- When Tímer sounds, cook at 400 degrees for 5-10 mínutes. All skín on all wíngs should be very dry and crísp.
- Heat a small staínless steel saucepan on low heat. Melt butter and then add garlíc. Sauté the garlíc for 5 mínutes.
- Add honey and salt and símmer on low for about 20 mínutes, stírríng every few mínutes, just so the sauce does not burn. Add a few drops of water after 15 mínutes to keep Sauce from hardeníng.
- Remove chícken wíngs from Aír Fryer and pour over the sauce.