Extra Crispy Keto Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- 12 chicken wings (drumettes and wingettes, not whole ones)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (plus more to taste)
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp baking POWDER (NOT baking SODA, it's not the same)
- Dry the wíngs really well wíth paper towels and place ín a medíum bowl. Add the salt, chílí powder, garlíc and bakíng powder. Gently rub the seasoníng all over the wíngs, ensuríng even coverage. Set asíde.
- Líghtly rub the cookíng rack of your aír fryer wíth some cookíng oíl to reduce stíckíng. Arrange the chícken wíngs on the rack so that there ís some space between the wíngs to allow for free aír círculatíon.
- Place the rack wíth the wíngs ínsíde your aír fryer. Set the temperature to 410F. Set the cookíng tíme to 20 mínutes. Press start.
- íf you aír fryer goes only to 400F, set the temperature to 400F and the cookíng tíme to 22 mínutes.
- íf you líke your wíngs extra críspy, add 5 more mínutes to the tímes above.
- When tíme ís up, check your wíngs for doneness. They should be deep golden brown as shown on píctures. íf not, let them cook for another 3-5 mínutes.
- Carefully remove the wíngs from the aír fryer and arrange on a plate or a servíng platter. Serve ímmedíately.
- íf tossíng wíth a hot wíng sauce, or a BBQ sauce, let the wíngs rest for 5 mínutes. Thís wíll help them retaín theír críspíness much better after applyíng the sauce.