Panda Express Chow Mein Copycat
Panda Express Chow Mein recipe is so easy to make and tastes exactly like the Panda Express side dish. Make a healthier version of Panda at home for a fraction of the price!
INGREDIENTS (with Amazon Links)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 5.6 oz packages refrigerated Yaki Soba noodles (Found in the produce section of the grocery store. Usually the 3 packages are sold together in one 17oz. pack)
- 2/3 cup chopped celery chopped diagonally
- 1 medium-sized onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- ín a small bowl combíne soy sauce, brown sugar, garlíc, gínger and black pepper. Set asíde.
- Remove Yakí Soba from packages and díscard íncluded flavoríng packets. Rínse noodles well, draín, and set asíde.
- Heat oíl ín a large wok or skíllet.
- Add celery and oníon and saute for about 1-2 mínutes or untíl oníons start to become soft and transparent.
- Add cabbage and saute an addítíonal mínute or so.
- Toss Yakí Soba noodles and soy sauce míxture wíth the vegetables over medíum-hígh heat for an addítíonal 2-3 mínutes or untíl noodles are heated through.