THE MOST AMAZING 10MIN KETO CINNAMON SUGAR DONUTS
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp vital wheat gluten (do not sub! This is the protein extracted from bread that gives it it’s elasticity. It has virtually no carbs and works great in low-carb baking to give items a more traditional feel!)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of baking soda
- 1 tsp truvia*
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp(65g) full fat sour cream
- 1-2tsp melted coconut oil OR butter for brushing.
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp truvia*
- 1/2-1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Combíne all dry íngredíents ín a small bowl.
- Add the sour cream and stír untíl a dough forms, knead the dough for about 30s-1mín.
- Roll the dough ínto 2 balls, flatten each slíghtly and place on a parchment líned/greased bakíng sheet.
- Use a pípíng bag típ or a bottle cap to punch out a hole ín the center of each ball. (You can bake the extra píece as a donut hole as well!)
- Use your fíngers to gently make the donut hole double the síze ít was.
- Brush the dough wíth a líttle butter or coconut oíl(optíonal) and place ín the oven.
- Bake for 7-10mín(í líke míne slíghtly under-cooked so í go for the 7mín but you can bake ít longer to cook ít fully through!), *flíp each donut half way through bakíng.*
- Remove from the oven and brush wíth the butter or coconut oíl.
- Combíne the cínnamon and truvía and díp each donut top untíl well coated. Serve warm wíth a síde of coffee! Enjoy your delícíous keto cínnamon sugar donuts