Almond Cream Cheese Keto Pancakes
Deliciously light and fluffy Keto pancakes! This almond cream cheese pancake recipe is the most popular recipe on Sugar Free Londoner. Super easy recipe!!
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp almond flour (60g)
- 1/2 cup full fat cream cheese (125g)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp granulated sweetener (optional)
- butter for frying
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Fry pancakes in melted butter in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Turn over once the centre begins to bubble. The pancakes should be smallish, ca 10-12 cm in diameter. About the right size to fit them in the toaster the next day should you be so lucky to have any leftovers.