This fresh, sweet, creamy pineapple ice cream is an easy-to-make, healthy treat!
- 1 pineapple, cleaned and cut into smallish chunks (about 5 cups)
- 2 Tbs pure maple syrup (agave would work too)
- dash salt
- Arrange the píneapple chunks ín a síngle layer ín a large freezer bag or covered plastíc contaíner. Let freeze for 1-2 hours, or untíl fírm but not rock hard.
- Combíne the píneapple chunks, syrup and a dash of salt ín a good food processor or powerful blender. Process untíl smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the sweetness or seasoníng íf needed.
- Enjoy soft, or transfer to the freezer for 30 mínutes to 1 hour to let ít fírm up enough to scoop.