Granny's Monkey Bread Recipe
Granny's Monkey Bread is a sweet, gooey, sinful cinnamon sugar treat that will be loved by young and old alike. Be careful, this recipe is dangerously addictive.
- 3 8 ounce packages buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each biscuit into four equal sized pieces.
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a bowl or plastic bag. Drop roll the pieces of dough in the sugar cinnamon mixture and gently arrange them into the prepared Bundt pan.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here