SWEET POTATO PALEO WAFFLES
Sweet potato waffles made with two ingredients and ready in just five minutes! These sweet potato waffles are better than Eggos and can be made ahead and frozen for quick meal prep. Best paleo waffles for healthy eaters. Easy gluten free waffles for everyone!
- 4 cups sweet potato grated
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt optional
- olive oil for greasing
- In a bowl whisk together grated sweet potato, eggs, and salt (optional).
- Heat waffle iron, then drizzle with olive oil to keep waffles from sticking.
- See recipe notes for the waffle iron I use.
- Cook waffles until golden and crispy (about 5 minutes or more) then serve with your favorite toppings- savory or sweet!