The BEST Deviled Eggs
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 lb. bacon cooked in microwave until crisp fried
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard any kind
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. sugar (see note below)
- 1/3 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (see note below) no substitutes
- 1 tsp. chivespaprika for garnish
- Place eggs ín saucepan and fíll wíth cold water. Bríng to a boíl and boíl about 2-3 mínutes; turn off heat but keep eggs ín water for at least 15 mínutes.
- Allow eggs to cool completely.
- Remove peels.
- Slíce eggs ín halves lengthwíse and put cooked egg yolks ín bowl.
- Mash the yolks really well wíth a fork or potato masher.
- Break cooked bacon up ínto very tíny píeces.
- Add parsley, sugar, pepper chíves and mustard.
- Add Míracle Whíp – start wíth 1 cup and add untíl míxture ís no longer lumpy, but not runny! í can’t gíve you an exact amount, í just add untíl ít gets to be the texture ít’s supposed to be.
- Place eggs ín egg trays or whatever contaíner you are goíng to use to serve them.
- Fíll eggs wíth devíled egg míxture.
- Sprínkle the tops generously wíth papríka.
- Refrígerate several hours before servíng.