Keto Cheesy Biscuits
These keto cheesy biscuits are light and airy and will remind you of Red Lobster's Cheese Biscuits. Except these low carb biscuits are grain-free, gluten-free and keto-friendly.
- 1 ¾ cup of almond flour sifted
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 ½ tablespoon of baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of melted unsalted butter
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl measure then sift your almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Note that you will be measuring first before sifting.(Don't skip this step)
- Get complete recipe >> Clickk Here