Air Fryer Steak Bites & Mushrooms
For the types of steak, use your favorite. Depending on the budget, we prefer ribeye, sirloin, tri-tip, and chuck shoulder steaks (aka London Broil steaks).
- 1 lb. steaks , cut into 1” cubes & patted dry
- 8 oz. mushrooms (cleaned, washed and halved)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter , melted (or oil)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt , to taste
- Black pepper , to taste
- Minced parsley , garnish
- Melted butter for finishing , optional
- Chili Flakes , for finishing, optional
- Combine the steak cubes and mushrooms. Coat with the melted butter and then season with Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 400°F for 4 minutes.
- Spread the steak and mushrooms in even layer in air fryer basket. Air fry at 400°F for 10-18 minutes, shaking and flipping and the steak and mushrooms about 3 times through cooking process
- Click here to view next steps