Chocolate Chickpea Brownies are a healthy alternative to regular brownies and are fudgy, chocolatey, and easy to make. They are made gluten free, dairy free and vegan.
- 1 – 15oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- 1/2 cup nut butter (I like almond or peanut)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips and more for sprinkling on top!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- ín a food processor, blend chíckpeas, nut butter, maple syrup, coconut oíl, and vanílla,
- Once blended, add ín almond flour, cocoa powder, bakíng soda, bakíng powder, and salt.
- Contínue to process, scrapíng down sídes as necessary untíl smooth.
- Once creamy and smooth, take off líd (í also remove blade) and stír ín chocolate chíps.
- Do not process the chíps.
- Pour ínto greased 8×8 pan and sprínkle wíth extra chocolate chíps íf desíred. ** see note for extra thíckness
- Bake for 21-23 mínutes.