A healthier caramel made of dates that’s vegan, gluten free and 5 ingredients. Quick and simple to make!
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp 100% peanut butter*
- 18 medjool dates (roughly 1 1/2 cups) pitted and chopped into quarters
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor (starting with the wet ingredients first if you’re using a blender, as this makes it a lot easier to mix). Blend until smooth, stopping and scraping down the sides when needed. It’s ready to use!
adapted from amylecreations.com