French Dip Crescents
French Dip Crescents are savory little beef sandwiches with melty cheese all wrapped up in crescent dough. Dip them in au jus sauce for an incredible lunch or dinner!
- ½ pound deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 pieces mozzarella string cheese, cut in half
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Au Jus mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Top each crescent with 1 slice roast beef and one half piece of string cheese.
- Roll up and place on baking sheet. Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until golden brown.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here