Good ’nuff for Company Sloppy Joe
My secret recipe Sloppy Joe. You will never want that canned sauce ever again after trying this recipe.
- 2 Lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, diced or minced
- 1 Jar (7.5 oz) Dickinson’s Sweet Hot Relish
- 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat. When all of the pink is gone drain the meat and set aside. Leave about 1 Tbsp of the fat in the pan for the next step.
- Over medium heat, saute the diced onion in the pan until the onions just start to brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the diced garlic and saute for another 2 minutes.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here