HEALTHY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA MUFFINS
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy unsalted peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F then grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a blender, starting with the wet ingredients first, combine everything (except chocolate chips) and blend for about 30 seconds, or until a smooth batter forms.
- Add the chocolate chips to the blender and gently stir together by hand.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here