Keto Corn Dog
- 4 Hot Dogs, any low carb ones, we used Nathan’s Beef Hot Dogs
- 1/2 C Almond Flour, I used Bob’s Red Mill
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Stevia or other sweetener (optional)
- Wooden sticks or skewers
- Heat oil for frying. I used this deep fryer, peanut oil, set to 400 degrees F.
- Dry the hot dogs thoroughly.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well until a thick batter forms.
- Skewer each hot dog and coat them in the batter. This is tricky, but if you keep turning them and use a spoon it helps.
- Submerge one at a time in oil for a few minutes, until golden in color.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here