Low Carb Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Recipe
Creamy, no bake cheesecake is amazing but when it's only got 3 net carbs a serving it is miraculous. This caramel pecan low carb cheesecake is an indulgent treat for any low carb lifestyle --your family will love it, too (IF you decide to share).
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup , sugar free - I used Torani
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve sweetener
- 1 cup pecans toasted and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon powdered Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 tablespoon Belgian Cookie Syrup , sugar free - I used Torani
- With the paddle attachment beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and caramel syrup until well blended.