Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites (low carb + KETO)
- 1 pound breakfast sausage, cooked, drained and cooled slightly
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook your breakfast sausage, drain and set it aside to cool slightly.
- When the sausage has cooled add it to a mixing bowl and combine with the cream cheese until there are no cream cheese clumps left.
- It is important to make sure the sausage is not too hot before continuing as it will cook the egg when you add it in the next step
- Stir in cheese, eggs, coconut flour and baking powder.