Best Ever Sangria Recipe
- 1 (750ml) bottle dry red wine
- ½ c brandy
- ½ c triple sec
- ⅓ c orange juice
- ¼ c lemon juice
- ½ can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 lemon (sliced into rounds)
- 1 lime (sliced into rounds)
- 1 orange (sliced into rounds)
- 2 c 7-Up OR 2 c club soda + ¼ c sugar
- In a large pitcher, mix all ingredients EXCEPT your soda of choice. (If using club soda, add up to ¼ c sugar as desired for sweetness.) Refrigerate, overnight is best.
- Add soda (7-Up or Club Soda) just before serving.