CREAMY BUFFALO CHICKEN CAULIFLOWER RICE BAKE
- 3 cups (2 chicken breasts) cooked shredded chicken breast *see recipes notes for how to make
- 16 oz cauliflower rice can be exchanged for more chicken
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk use Chaokoh brand for thick and creamy results!
- 1/2 cup paleo mayonnaise I use Primal Kitchen
- 1/2 cup Frank's Hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning homemade for whole30
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Blend all ingredients for sauce by hand or in a blender. Layer shredded chicken (see notes for how to cook chicken) and cauliflower rice into a 8" by 8" baking dish and cover with sauce.
Get complete recipe >> Click here