Easy Homemade Cream Puffs
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- Mix together vanilla instant pudding mix, vanilla, heavy cream and milk. Cover and refrigerate to set.
- Place the butter and water in a heavy saucepan over medium heat and bring to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and with a wooden spoon or spatula, quickly add the flour mixture. Return to heat and stir constantly until the dough comes away from the sides of the pan and forms a thick smooth ball (about a minute or two).
- Transfer the dough to your electric mixer and beat with a mixer on low speed a minute or two to release the steam from the dough. Once the dough is lukewarm start adding the eggs one at a time and continue to mix until you have a smooth thick paste.
- For complete recipe, visit https://wishesndishes.com/