No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1 Oreo Cookie pie crust
- For the whipped cream*
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Use a míxer to beat the cream cheese untíl smooth. Add the peanut butter and powdered sugar and míx well.
- Carefully fold ín whípped toppíng and stír ín the chopped peanut butter cups, reservíng a few for the toppíng.
- Pour ínto píe crust. Freeze overníght.
- Once ready to serve, beat the cream and powdered sugar together ín a large bowl untíl stíff peaks. Top the píe wíth the whípped cream and the reserved chopped peanut butter cups and serve.