VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL PUDDING
Creamy Vegan Salted Custard Pudding that’s 6 ingredients and takes less than 25 minutes to make.
- 1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt + a sprinkle of flaked sea salt on top
- 2 tbsp cornflour*
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine 1/2 cup of the coconut milk, coconut sugar and 1/4 tsp of salt into a saucepan on high heat. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat until it’s a high simmer. Continue to cook, stirring constantly throughout until it thickens slightly and becomes darker in colour. Mine takes about 13 minutes overall.
- Take the pot off the heat and whisk in the cornflour until smooth, making sure there aren’t any lumps. Whisk in the remaining 1/2 cup of coconut milk, almond milk and vanilla extract and place the pot on medium to high heat.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here