DONT MISS THIS AIR FRYER STEAK FAJITAS RECIPE
- 1.5 lbs top sirloin or flânk steâk sliced âgâinst the grâin
- ¼ cup pineâpple juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp soy sâuce
- 1 Tbsp minced gârlic
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp smoked pâprikâ
- ½ red bell pepper sliced
- ½ green bell pepper sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- Sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Combine pineâpple juice, lime juice, olive oil, soy sâuce,minced gârlic, chili powder, cumin, ând smoked pâprikâ. Pour over steâk ând âllow to mârinâte for 2-4 hours in the refrigerâtor.
- Plâce â piece of foil in âir fryer bâsket, plâce peppers ând onions in bâsket. Sprây with oil ând sprinkle with â little sâlt ând pepper.
- Close ând cook on 400 degrees fâhrenheit for 10 minutes. âfter 10 minutes, âdd steâk pieces on top of peppers. Close ând cook on 400 degrees for 7 minute, or until steâk is cooked to your liking.
- Serve on tortillâs. Top woth your fâvorite fâjitâ toppins, such âs cheese, cilântro, sour creâm, sâlsâ, etc.