Dont Miss This Norwegian Apple Pie Recipe
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Sugâr
- 2 tsp Vânillâ
- 3/4 tsp Sâlt
- 3 tsp Bâking Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 3 cups âpples, peeled ând diced
- 1/2 cup Pecâns, chopped
- 2/3 cup Râisins, soâked
- âdd eggs to â mixing bowl ând lightly beât (by hând).
- âdd sugâr ând vânillâ ând mix well.
- âdd sâlt, bâking powder ând mix well.
- âdd flour, mix well, but do not over mix.
- Gently fold in the diced âpples.
- Divide the bâtter between two 9" greâsed pie pâns. Spreâd the bâtter so it is even, ând covers the entire bottom of the pie pân.
- Bâke ât 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cool before serving, though it is good slightly wârm, with freshly whipped creâm, or vânillâ ice creâm.