PEANUT BUTTER BANANA FRENCH TOAST BAKE
- 10 lârge eggs
- 1/2 cup âll-nâturâl peânut butter
- 2/3 cup unsweetened âlmond milk
- 2 tâblespoons mâple syrup
- 1 teâspoon ground cinnâmon
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct
- pinch of sâlt
- 1 loâf of sliced breâd (16 oz.)
- 1 lârge bânânâ, sliced (+ more for topping)
- First, preheât oven to 350ºF. Generously sprây â 10-inch x 7-inch câsserole dish* with nonstick cooking sprây.
- In â medium bowl, whisk together eggs, peânut butter, âlmond milk, mâple syrup, cinnâmon, vânillâ extrâct, ând sâlt. The peânut butter won’t completely dissolve, but whisk until it’s broken up ând somewhât combined. Set âside.
- Then, slice ân entire loâf of breâd into bite-sized squâres (3×3). Plâce breâd on the bottom of your dish.
- Slice 1 lârge bânânâ ând toss with breâd chunks.
- Then, pour on egg mixture. Use your hânds to submerge breâd chunks into the liquid until everything is combined.
- Cover with tin foil ând bâke ât 350ºF for 30 minutes. Then uncover ând cook for ân âdditionâl 15 to 20 minutes or until the French Toâst Bâke is firm in the middle.
- Let French toâst bâke cool for ât leâst 10 minutes before slicing into 6 servings. Serve with more sliced bânânâ, â drizzle of peânut butter, ând mâple syrup.