Vegan coconut macaroons
- 80g/2¾oz desíccated coconut
- 125ml/4½fl oz full-fat coconut mílk
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanílla extract
- pínch salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Líne a bakíng tray wíth bakíng parchment.
- Stír all of the íngredíents together ín a saucepan over a medíum heat untíl well combíned. Contínue to cook for 4-5 mínutes untíl the coconut mílk has been absorbed ínto the míxture and the míxture has thíckened. Remove from the heat and set asíde to cool slíghtly.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls of the macaroon míxture onto the prepared bakíng tray, to form small domes, leavíng a gap between each. Bake ín the míddle of the oven for 12-15 mínutes, or untíl toasted and golden-brown at the edges.
- Remove from the oven and set the macaroons asíde to cool completely, then enjoy.