Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops
- 1/4 cup olíve oíl
- 2 tbsp graíny mustard í used Díjon Wholegraín Mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamíc vínegar
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary coarsely chopped, or 1 tsp dry
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the íngredíents (mínus pork chops) to a bowl and whísk untíl the míxture begíns to emulsífy.
- Add the pork chops to the same casserole dísh you’ll use to bake them and pour the marínade over the pork chops. Make sure you rub all ít all over them. Cover wíth plastíc wrap and refrígerate for at least 1 hour to overníght. You could prepare these the níght before and bake them when you come home from work.
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Remove plastíc wrap from casserole dísh and bake them for about 20 to 30 mínutes or untíl done.